The Best Of The Month

The Best Of The Month
An Ode To Derek: he freakin rocks! derick is one of the most peaceful people i know. understanding in the world of philosophical discussions. he is simply one of the best people i know. And for this reason i salute him as the person of the month.

Monday, December 10, 2007

The Holiday Questions

The holidays bring out the best in any one. your friends and family should be the


closest things to you during this time. The thing is they could be gone at any time. You hold

them dear and you will never be unsaticefied because when there gone
you'll know that you spent the most you could with them.


I think back on this year about all the places i have been and my ever changing hair.
I can never have these moments back. did i love every one to the fullest and if i did, did i tell
them? is my life really were i want it to be? These are things i ask myself alot. mostly i hope
that i can say yes to most of these. but one thing that i need to start doing is to live my life to the
fullest. I should meet new people and learn every thing i can.
any way i love you guys so much, if you didn't know.

Bye. love,
tor.tor.

No comments: